150mm / 6” MIRKA Abralon Sanding Foam Discs – 4000 GRIT
– Abralon is a unique multifunctional patented sanding material developed for the flexible sanding of both smooth and profiled surfaces.
– Abralon creates a smooth sanding pattern on angled surfaces and edges, while minimizes the risk of pressure marks.
– Especially suitable for use in the automotive and marine industries.
– The flexible weave allows water and air to pass freely, making the product suitable for both dry and wet sanding, either by machine or hand.
– Abralon is also suitable for the finishing and pre-polishing of gelcoat, SMC, glass reinforced plastic (GRP), lacquers, etc.
Technical Specifications :
Bonding: Special resin
Grain: Silicon carbide
Coating: Special ABRALON® method
Backing: Knitted fabric on foam
Suited For :
Construction & Decoration